I have a special interest in healthcare/healthcare tech, and have a big voice in the e-patient community. The World Health Organization tagged me as a patient engagement expert in 2014. If you’re looking to drive better clinician/patient communication, I can help.
– Storyteller, media consultant, speaker, writer with deep expertise in broadcasting & theater. And stand-up comedy.
– Cancer warrior, author of Amazon bestseller “Cancer for Christmas: Making the Most of a Daunting Gift”. Evangelist for participatory medicine and Health 2.0. One of the Disruptive Women in Health Care.
– H.U.M.A.N. = human
– 20+ years in network news + sports, covering stories for Dateline and Today, presidential campaigns, wars, presidential campaigns that turned into wars, NFL Playoff games, Stanley Cup hockey, and the NBA.
– Theater/performance studies at the University of San Francisco, American Conservatory Theater, HB Studios, and the American Comedy Institute add value to both my presentation coaching & my own speaking engagements. Life is theater – act accordingly.
– Honed my speaking skills doing stand-up comedy, performing at at comedy clubs across New York City
I even talked my way out of police custody in Saudi Arabia. Yes, I’m that good.